1. Be clear about your goalsOne must have pre-planned goals and be prepared to achieve them with consistency. Be clear about the kind of audiences you want to target. It is also important to determine as to why the customers might need your product, the target you wish to achieve with your app after app launch and other related factors.
2. Select the right pricing modelThere are two ways of going about the app, i.e., you can either pay a development team of top Indian app developers on an hourly basis or on a fixed price. The latter option is perfect in a situation when you have to function within budget constraints.
3. Partner with a small teamIt is true that partnering with the best mobile app development companies would fetch you results but that might even cost you some extra bucks, which is not feasible for building an app if you have a limited budget. Instead, you can hire some freelancers who would do the work for you and that too at a comparatively lower rate.
4. Choose one platform to launch the appFigure out which platform would be perfect for launching your app and then plan to invest in it as you would be able to save a lot of money by taking this step. Consider the region where you reside along with the probability of Android and iOS users in the area. The platform with the higher probability should be chosen for launching the app so that you can reach out to more consumers.
5. Do not opt for building a hybrid app immediatelyAlthough hybrid apps are cheaper and faster to build they won’t take you far off in the race. It is always better to have some patience and think about the usage of the app on a long-term basis. Also, certain functionalities such as video streaming are not accessible in the hybrid app.
6. Keep a check on the maintenance costsIt is imperative that there would a maintenance cost for the app which would also include the upgrading cost from time to time so that you can engage the audiences. Add and discard features that you feel would be best at a certain point in time and then change them when you feel the need. Be open to trying out different options so that you have a fair good idea of what works best for you.
7. Understand the influence of the app priceBe it the product type, mobile platform, technologies that are going to be used, consumer demands, supported device range or any other option; you should keep all of these factors in mind right before you plan to select the relevant features for your app. Always go for the best so that the results are fruitful.
8. Start with an MVPWith a Minimal viable product (MVP), you would be able to build a product with truncated functionality and save a lot of money. Moreover, it comes with advanced features that would boost the app’s performance.
9. Go for services that provide free code embeddingYou can rather subscribe for services that offer free code embedding for adding features so that you do not waste your time and money over a feature that you can include without doing much.
10. It is best to outsource with a limited budget in handIt would be better if you outsource the product instead of hiring a team as that might increase the overall development cost, and you might fall short on the budget.
- Extending Web Development Trends in 2020
- Swift vs. Objective-C: Which Language is Preferable for iOS Apps
Dedicated to keep you updated in the rapidly evolving domain of technologies, entrepreneurship, and their collective impact on the local business ecosystem with our empowering organizational ideas, board announcements, key information and insightful resources that are valuable to you as an aspiring business and an avid audience.