Every business needs to market their products and services at some point to get heads on with the sales. It's never too early to start marketing your business/service/new product/ whatever. The idea here is to leave that “stealth mode” and wear your coding gloves!
Web development service providers must build an audience, by providing distinguished services that act as a real value addition to their customers. These may potentially include – starting with a blog, podcast, starting a YouTube Channel, creating an event, etc.) The web development organizations need to own their audience. This can be achieved by building an email list above anything else.
Additionally, creativity is an essential element of competitive advantage these days. Content marketing is the hottest trend in marketing as it fills the biggest gap between what buyers want and brands produce. If tools and technologies have become a commodity in marketing today – it is the creative instinct that is going to save these. It won’t stick unless you name it. Name everything. Your podcast, your user conference, a framework you use, the category you’re trying to create. Whatever it is, it will not stick unless you name it. Often the actual names do not matter. Just name it. People will remember when it becomes something, not if they like their name or not.
As a note, social proof must be used before asking for something (a sale, a trial, a demo, an email address, an event ticket, and a webinar registration, no matter what)
Above everything, web marketers must understand that there is a story behind everything. Every product, feature, partnership; people are wired to understand and remember stories. In addition to this marketing is a game of attention. You can stack the deck and increase the odds. People pay attention to you by finding places - where your competitors are not; when they go left, you go right. This applies to everything from channels to colours to campaigns.
What has the trends in store for the New Year 2020?
Every year the new trends and technologies redefine the ongoing status of web development. Having a website is a prerequisite for every business these days. Digital marketing is all set to generate revenues for any business. Web design and development trends will benefit the general only if they are cost-effective, convenient, accessible, and credible, provide real-time information, provide better customer service and are beneficial for a longer duration.
Basic considerations for anyone looking to outsource a web development team would be close to
Firstly, convenience and usability are the foremost factors that one must consider while creating a website. It must fulfill the purpose and allow the customers to find the product or service that they are looking for.
Next, the websites need to speed up and perform and carry out their main function.
Thirdly, websites also need to adhere to security regulations – threats and vulnerabilities like cross-site scripting (XSS), etc. This calls for the need to develop websites with good development frameworks with security plugins and that could maximize defense.
Fourthly, the aesthetics to design a website should reinforce its function. CSS would act as one of the core technologies to add styles to existing web pages.
Fifthly, some features unique to you like cost calculators, file converters, design makers, colour/theme changes, currency convertors, multi-lingual, etc., and much more.
Which web development trends can we expect in 2020?
Early web development trends were very modest, later people made their own and they eventually become more powerful. Going forward, the web development trends that will flourish in the upcoming years will be:
- Modular Design And Lower Development Costs – Implementation of modular product architecture lies in decoupling the properties and choices available to customers from the components, function-oriented approach or a product-strategic method for modularization, which helps reduce app cost. This involves targeted changes to the design, and to the technologies used. The components are decoupled and the influence of the product properties on the components is minimized.
- Responsive Design And The Rise Of Mobile Users - Three technologies emerged to fulfill this necessity: Native apps, responsive websites, progressive web applications
- Chatbots And Customer Support
- Accelerated Mobile Pages And Load Speed - striping down a web page from the additional load, making it fast, removing the scripts
- Standard HTML with AMP-Specific extensions.
- AMP JS is a fast loading script responsible for loading repository.
- AMP CND is an optimized network. Used to cache and quickly adapt pages to AMP code.
- Voice Search Optimization And Voice Engine Optimization
- The voice search optimization has comfortably crossed the threshold of early adopters.
- The results of voice search queries are faster.
- It is convenient for a user to search by giving voice commands than to type.
- These help in Optimize Your Business Listings, Speed Up Your Website, Your New Content Strategy: Focus on Questions, Your New Content Strategy: Provide Answers, Test It, Test different devices, results that are generated include: Single vs. Multiple Listings and Rankings
- API-First Design And Streamlined Workloads
- An API-first approach involves developing APIs that are consistent and reusable. As humans consume data more than ever, web development firms must create applications that work well across all devices. This allows development teams to work in parallel, reduces the cost of developing apps, Increases the speed to market, ensures good developer experiences and reduces the risk of failure.
- Motion UI And Suffering Attention Spans
- Integrating animations into existing static interfaces allows us to design more expressive websites, by giving users queues around hierarchy, spatial orientation, and more. Foundation for Apps shipped with Motion UI, a Sass library that makes it easy to create CSS transitions and animations for your designs.
- Artificial Intelligence And Cyber-Security
- Static image recognition, classification, and tagging;
- Algorithmic trading strategy;
- Performance improvement;
- Efficient, scalable processing of patient data;
- Predictive maintenance;
- Object identification, detection, classification, tracking;
- Text query of images;
- Automated geophysical feature detection;
- Content detection and classification;
- Prevention against cyber-security threats;
Even a minor change in web development has a ripple effect on the entire web development service scenario. There was a time when static web pages were in use, which very soon shifted onto dynamic websites and voice-based searches. Optimization was a part of design and search, which subsequently increased the speed, performance and reduced human effort and subsequent cost. Voice operated home assistance products like Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri and Cortona became operational and now mandatory. Web developers take invisible ideas and convert these into tangible trends. Every trend in web development acts like a boomerang. The more a trend gives, the more expectations it brings.
- Extending Web Development Trends in 2020
- Swift vs. Objective-C: Which Language is Preferable for iOS Apps
Dedicated to keep you updated in the rapidly evolving domain of technologies, entrepreneurship, and their collective impact on the local business ecosystem with our empowering organizational ideas, board announcements, key information and insightful resources that are valuable to you as an aspiring business and an avid audience.